Tuesday 18 February 2014

Vanity is the key

   "Our thoughts make us what we are." Starting a new blog with beautiful words once said by Dale Carnegie in one of his books. If to be honest this is my third blog. Previous two were dedicated to fashion and I dare to dedicate this one to the spectacular world of fashion too. You may think I am just another average girl who is trying to make it in fashion industry by posting looks and talking about clothes. Well, that's basically what I am supposed to do. However, my last shot wasn't exactly successful. So I guess now I'm going to do something slightly different. And if you ask me why, probably I won't be able to answer that. Maybe I am vain, daring or just stupid. Although I believe that this stubbornness in my DNA caused that I can't give up on my dreams that easy. Another reason is that I need this space. I  need to share my thoughts. Otherwise my brain will explose.
   I'd love to continue this article by telling you what I actually feel about fashion and why it is such an important thing in my life. First off, the obvious reason - fashion brings me inspiration. Inspiration is my fuel. Whenever I read an article written by people from the industry, where they share their experience from fashion week or meetings, I feel this burning desire of being part of it and it makes me act. So thank you fashion you made me write this. Secondly, after all this years fashion became part of my personality. Once teacher asked class what do they know about me. Yeah, that was freacking embarassing. And you know what they answered? Jana loves fashion! How on earth they know it?! I barely talk to some of them once in a while! This awkward question made me realise one thing. I do think about fashion most of my time and it defines me somehow... Believe it or not, but I am truly happy about this, because that means that I am passionate about this. Trust me, there is nothing more important then finding your passions when it comes to choosing your career path in life.
   I hope you got my message. If so, let me know and follow my blog for more updates. I plan to post new article once in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment